When we described Social Engineering Attacks, we talked about phishing (cyber attacks carried out using email). Phishing is all about convincing you to act immediately by clicking on a link, or opening an attached document, and results in a hacker getting access to your sensitive business or personal information. If you follow the few simple rule...
Millions of businesses around the world either have used or are using Microsoft Active Directory (AD) services on their corporate networks. Used to identify and manage authorized network users, AD has been around for over fifteen years. However, few companies take full advantage of AD's capabilities in the social media age. With a few simple tweak...
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get the latest news from Amaxra delivered to your inbox weekly
- Amaxra Culture (8)
- Business Intelligence (15)
- Cloud-based Email and Calendar (3)
- Customer Relationship Management (4)
- Microsoft Azure Backup and Recovery (7)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (8)
- Microsoft Office 365 (21)
- Microsoft PowerBI (4)
- Microsoft SharePoint (9)
- Microsoft Solutions (8)
- Portals and Document Management (4)