Data is transforming the customer and sales experience. Customers can, and now usually do, educate themselves on a product or service before engaging with a business. And customers expect those interactions to happen when and where they want. Microsoft provides intelligent cloud solutions through the Dynamics 365 suite that help you turn your data into personalized customer experiences and connected sales processes – increasing sales productivity, customer acquisition, and loyalty and
- With Dynamics 365 you can automate and connect tasks within a sales process, so your staff can make faster, better-informed decisions and take the next best action with your customer. For example, Dynamics 365 provides a process toolbar that streamlines tasks within a sales/business process, such as the qualification of sales leads, and the standardization of routine tasks like sales process and service calls. Leverage configurable dashboards and reports with customer activities, sales team activities, and service call status.
- Use familiar and intuitive productivity tools. Easily organize and share customer information in real-time with Office 365 apps integrated into Dynamics 365. For example, sales specialists can create and track leads, view customer information, or open support cases in Dynamics 365 right from their inbox in Outlook, and update information using Excel.
- Support end-to-end customer service. Take advantage of mobile apps to enable complete customer transactions from anywhere; for example, use DocuSign (for remote contract signing) on a Windows device with documents automatically generated from Dynamics 365.
- Get the full customer picture. With Dynamics 365 get a 365-degree customer view, including information about buying history, preferences, channel interactions. Use this knowledge to help enhance engagement with customers, personalize interactions, and increase profit per transaction.
- Identify actionable customer opportunities. With Dynamics 365 and Power BI you can predict what customers want, proactively discover new sales opportunities and resolve issues, using advanced analytics capabilities such as out-of-the-box interactive visualizations and dashboards.
- Engage customers from anywhere, on any device. Communicate on-the-go, with real-time customer data at your fingertips with familiar Office 365 apps, fully integrated into Dynamics 365.
- Rely on built-in security. Keep customer data protected with advanced security features built into Windows 10 Pro devices and services. Windows 10 Pro devices have hardware-enabled protections and built-in anti-virus, firewall and anti-phishing technologies.
- Meet compliance standards. Use technology that is independently verified for compliance with the highest standards when you use Microsoft cloud
services. Windows 10, Microsoft Azure and Office 365 are each independently verified for compliance with a range of standards such as ISO
27001, HIPAA, and EU Model Clauses.
Amaxra has the Dynamics 365 expertise you need
Amaxra consultants can effectively integrate customer relationship management solutions like Dynamics 365 with the processes and tools
you already use every day. Deploying an out-of-the-box CRM by itself doesn’t make your business successful. It’s the planning, configuration,
and process modeling that makes the difference between a CRM system that has little impact and one that delivers a significant return on investment.
Don’t spend money on a new CRM system without giving Amaxra a call first. We’re experts at deploying tailoring CRM solutions that produce amazing
Business Process Workshops are the key to CRM success
When a client hires Amaxra for a Dynamics 365 deployment the engagement often begins with a Business Process Workshop. We sit down with your team and listen to your issues and goals. Together, we will visually map out a CRM solution that accomplishes your goals and that your staff will actually use. We will also stay with you through the data migration and system integration phases to ensure your employees are set up to succeed. We’re not done until your CRM system is running smoothly and all employees are trained. Learn more about our Engagement Process and Business Process Workshop.
CRM Open Forum
Amaxra is proud to be a partner member of the CRM User Group. The feed below is from the group’s Open Forum. For more information see www.crmug.com. We recommend all CRM customers join this beneficial organization for information, meet other customers and attend events, You can join at the CRM User Group website and use the code PRPAmaxra, Inc to get 10% off the membership cost.